Believe You Can
We pride ourselves on our educational philosophy knowing that whatever we do it is always children first. This is why we are a Rights Respecting School. At Polden Bower we aspire to be the best and more importantly achieve the best outcomes for our children and young people.
Our children, young people and school community are always our priority and are at the core of everything we do. We embrace the view that all people are different and require access to an educative process that reflects these differences. We believe that pupils learn best and enjoy learning when they are actively engaged in practical experiences and are confident in established routines.
Our whole school mantra is…
'Believe you can'
We believe EVERYONE, staff and students can be the best they can be and achieve what they set out to achieve with the right support, encouragement and opportunities to thrive.
We are committed to…
- Providing a rich, engaging curriculum which enables all learners to reach their full potential.
- Building collaborative relationships within our local and wider community to benefit our schools and learners.
- Valuing and promoting highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed practitioners who strive for excellence in everything they do.
- Working in partnership with families and external professionals to achieve aspirational outcomes for our learners.
- Enabling and empowering all learners to be valued and active citizens within their local community.